- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 slices raisin bread
- Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Syrup
- In a medium-size shallow bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla.
- Melt enough butter to just cover the bottom of a 10-12 inch skillet over medium heat. Dip 2 slices of raisin bread in the egg mixture and place in the hot pan. Cook until golden brown on each side. Hold slices in a warm oven while the others are cooking. Repeat this step with remaining slices of bread.
- Serve 2 slices per person. Top with butter and warm Maine Maple Syrup.