- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup finely ground toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 16 ounces Mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce, lukewarm
- For the bottom crust, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan with foil and grease, or parchment paper.
- In a food processor combine flour, sugar and pecans. Pulse briefly. Add unsalted butter; pulse until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Press crust mixture evenly into bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly golden. Cool and grease sides of pan.
- For the filling, increase oven temperature to 500 degrees F.
- In a mixer, using paddle attachment add cream cheese, salt, and sugar. Beat until combined and fluffy. Add Mascarpone, lemon juice and vanilla. Beat on low speed until just blended.
- Add eggs and egg yolks two at a time. Beat on low speed until eggs are incorporated.
- Place pan on cookie sheet. Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the filling, pour remainder of the filling onto the prepared crust. Stir 1/2 cup of chocolate sauce into the reserved filling. Place dollops of the chocolate filling on top of cake. Drag a knife through chocolate forming a swirl pattern.
- Bake 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 200 degrees F and bake 1 1/2 hours keeping oven door closed. When done, top will be golden and center will be almost set. Cool, then refrigerate covered overnight. Garnish with chocolate shavings and chocolate drizzle.