Learn how to bring the flavors of this inviting cuisine into your own luncheon.
- Date: Tuesday, July 17th, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Kate Ellingwood
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Falafel Salad with LemonTahini Dressing - crispy, pan-seared delights made of ground chickpeas are served on a bed of romaine, cucumbers, radishes and tomatoes
- Sweet-and-Spicy Lamb Kebabs with Dill Relish
- Charred Lemon Orzo
- Mediterranean Summer Sauté - seasonal summer squash, zucchini and tomatoes scattered with dried oregano and crumbled feta
- Olive Oil Cake with Strawberry Frozen Greek Yogurt