- 8 cups romaine salad, torn into bite size pieces
- 12 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 avocados, peeled and cut into chunks
- Tortilla chips, crumbled for garnish
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 cup Fire Roasted Salsa or Mild Salsa
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place romaine, tomatoes, and black beans (make sure they are dry) in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together the garlic, mustard and lime juice in a small bowl. Whisk continuously while you slowly add the olive oil. Once combined whisk in the Parmesan cheese and Salsa. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before serving add the avocado and tortilla chips to the salad and dress with salad dressing. Serve immediately.