- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Classic Vodka Sauce or Roasted Garlic Basil Sauce
- 1 pound meatloaf blend ground meat (pork, beef and veal)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup packed parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, fresh grated, plus more for garnish
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 Tablespoons red wine
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 24 (3-inch) buns
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and grease. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the meat, garlic, parsley, Parmesan cheese, onion, breadcrumbs, egg, wine, tomato paste, salt and pepper. Mix until uniform. Form into 3/4-inch round balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake 15-20 minutes until thoroughly cooked through. Add meatballs to sauce, heat.
- Fill each bun with 3-4 meatballs and serve.