- 6 cups mixed berries, such as strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Pink Grapefruit Marmalade (or one of our other marmalades)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Clean and hull berries. Drain well or lay on paper towels to dry.
- Heat marmalade slightly in a microwave or over low heat.
- Combine fruit, Pink Grapefruit Marmalade and mint in a medium serving bowl. Mix until uniform.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.