Molly on the Range (Cookbook Signing)
Join Molly as she shares her recipes and stories from an unlikely life on a farm.
- Date: Saturday, July 29th, 2017
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Molly Yeh
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Hummus with Meat All Over It (traditional hummus topped with seasoned ground beef, tahini sauce, pine nuts and served with crispy pita chips)
- Cauliflower Shawarma Soft Tacos (seasoned crispy cauliflower florets, sliced onion and tahini sauce wrapped up in a flour tortilla make for a delicious vegetarian dish)
- Falafel Fattoush (a spicy mixture of ground chickpeas and spices formed into balls, fried and served over a bed of fresh vegetables with lemony sumac dressing)
- Coconut Cake (enjoy the coconuttiest coconut cake in all the land!)