Mumbai Meets Maine
International flavors right at home.
- Date: Thursday, August 30th, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Cherie Scott
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Mumbai Masala Fish Pakora - haddock dipped in a chickpea flour batter spiked with garam masala and served with a dollop of pungent green chili chutney
- Spicy Mughlai Lamb Kebabs served alongside Indian Street-Style Chargrilled Corn and a Warm Roasted Curried Chickpea Salad
- Saffron-Infused Basmati Rice garnished with Toasted Slivered Almonds
- Mango Kulfi - a hand-stirred, rich, milk-based ice cream finished with a mango purée swirl