My Name is Yeh (Cookbook Signing)
Allow cookbook author and blogger, Molly Yeh, to share her idea of the meaning of home. through this comforting brunch menu.
- Date: Sunday, July 30th, 2017
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Molly Yeh
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Dark Chocolate Marzipan Scone Loaf(bits of almond paste and chocolate chips served in loaf-form, with a slathering of jam)
- Shakshuka Couscous (eggs baked in a spiced tomato sauce with Israeli couscous)
- Tomato and Cucumber Israeli Salad and Freshly Baked Pita Bread
- Roasted Rhubarb Malabi (a creamy coconut milk-based pudding perfumed with rosewater, over a crust of roasted pistachios with a rhubarb topping)