Naturally Sweet -cookbook signing
Three versatile, warm-weather fruit desserts to dress up or dress down!
- Date: Saturday, May 19th, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Abigail Dodge
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Served with a Light Lunch: Chopped Caprese Salad served with Individual Flatbread topped with Olives, Roasted Garlic, Tomatos, Artichokes and Feta
- Layered Strawberry Mousse Parfaits - elegant or picnic-style
- Almond Crumble -Topped Blueberry Bars with Vanilla Bean Buttermilk Ice Cream
- Lemony Buttermilk Chiffon Roll Cake with Blueberry Mascarpone Filling