- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Old Farmhouse Chutney
- 1/4 cup scallion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1/2 cup Colby cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix together the cream cheese, Old Farmhouse Chutney, scallion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Fold in the Colby and Monterey Jack cheeses.
- Form the mixture into a ball and roll it into the chopped pecans. Garnish with sliced apples.