Old World Inspiration
Enjoy this hearty meal with an Eastern European flair!
- Date: Wednesday, October 24th, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Kate Chaisson
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Mixed Mushroom Strudel served alongside Mesclun Greens with Tart Vinaigrette
- Pork Stew with Pears and Potatoes - country-style pork ribs combine with seasonal pears, caraway, allspice and fennel and sweet potatoes
- Bialy Roll - this classic 'cousin to the bagel' is baked not boiled, then finished with a delicate layer of onions and a sprinkling of seeds
- Apricot Linzertorte