- 4 large red leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 pound thin asparagus, cleaned and boiled until crisp-tender
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts, cooked or poached, and cooled
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and very thinly sliced
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin orange segments in light syrup, drained (reserve liquid)
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 1/4 cup reserved mandarin orange syrup
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Tiny sprigs fresh dill, to garnish
- Line 4 plates with lettuce leaves.
- Divide asparagus among the 4 plates, laying them in 3 piles that meet at the base of each plate.
- Cut chicken into thin strips and divide it among the 4 plates, laying the strips between the asparagus.
- Create a ribbon of cucumber slices by laying them overlapping across the center of the plate, over the asparagus and chicken.
- Place mandarin orange segments decoratively over the cucumber slices.
- Whisk together Sesame Ginger Dressing, mandarin orange syrup and salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over salad. Garnish with dill sprigs and serve.