Contributing to our local communities is an integral part of who we are!
Contributing to our local communities is an integral part of who we are.
Throughout their journey together Jonathan King and Jim Stott never forgot their New England roots or took their success for granted. As longtime residents and active contributors to the local community, they often credit the support they received from that first farmers' market, the town of York, Maine and the surrounding seacoast business community.
Our charitable giving generally focuses on serving the needs of local communities, children in crisis, cancer prevention, education and prevention of the AIDS virus, as well as environmental programs.
In the last decade*, we have donated over one million dollars to charitable organizations. (*2006-2016)
Through our Cause Marketing efforts a percentage of sales from selected gift baskets were donated and used to help promote awareness of these worthy local organizations: Aids Response Seacoast, Camp Sunshine, Frannie Peabody Center, Table of Plenty, Animal Welfare Society and The York Land Trust.
- Please review your proposal and be sure to include the 501 (c) 3 and Tax identification number information and that contact information includes an e-mail address, phone number and a physical mailing address.
- Requests for cash donations supporting individual causes such as a walk/run, bike, swim, or other similar pledge event, will not be accepted at this time.
- Requests to support PTO’s, school fundraising, political or religious groups and private clubs generally do not fit within our charitable mission.
- Any marketing related requests are handled separately and do not fall under Charitable Contributions.
- All requests may only be submitted in writing and directed to:
Attn: Donations Committee, sent to our home office either by e-mail, fax or mail.
Fax Number: 207-351-1954
Mailing Address: Stonewall Kitchen, 2 Stonewall Lane, York, Maine 03909, Attn: Donations Committee
- Requests are reviewed monthly and awarded as our charitable giving guidelines and annual budget allows. You must submit your requests recognizing that such requests are reviewed once per month.
- All requests are reviewed by the Stonewall Kitchen Donations Committee and will be responded to by mail or e-mail.
- Generally donations are awarded to organizations that support our local communities focusing primarily, but not exclusively on serving the needs of: children in crisis, cancer, hunger and food insecurities and AIDS prevention.
- We do not currently participate in projects with schools or other charities looking to sell our product as a large scale fundraising effort.
- We respect all requests, but appreciate all organizations follow our guidelines so that all donations may receive equal consideration.
To contact the Donations Committee, please send mail, e-mail, or faxes to:
Attn: Donations Committee
2 Stonewall Lane, York, ME 03909
Attn: Donations Committee