The Cafe Associate is responsible for assisting with the preparation of food and beverages, ensuring hygiene levels are maintained to a suitable standard and maintaining exceptional levels of customer service by providing guests helpful, positive service.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Assist guest in food selections and provide information on their menu selections while accurately and efficiently processing all register transactions.
- Build display cases with daily products, rotate counter displays, maintain proper tracking of deli case items while practicing FIFO procedures.
- Stock, organize and clean all Café areas during shift Complete daily prep list, update inventory sheets for products needed.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of menu items, including ingredients, preparation and pronunciation.
- Communicate with management team regarding any issues or concerns from guests
Education, Experience & Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- Positive, upbeat, energetic manner with previous food and/or sales/service experience a plus.
- Strong verbal communication skills, effective team player.
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 lbs. on occasion, climb ladders, bend, reach, squat, kneel, twist and stand for several hours a day.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and on holidays on a regular basis
If you are interested in sharing your employment information, please download our employment application and contact us at: