Cooking School Store Associate
We are looking for a Part-Time Seasonal Cooking School Store Associate.
The Cooking School Store Associate is responsible for assisting guests in a helpful, positive manner while maintaining the appearance of the store/cooking school to company standards and for assisting with operational and merchandising duties as directed.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Assist guests and increase sales by providing product information and other services, including the discussion of special promotions, class sales, etc.
- Assist guests with check-in and beverage service during class
- Ensure shelves are stocked, clean and organized. Maintain store appearance on and off sales floor, including cleaning, dusting, and keeping areas free of spills and crumbs
- Accurately receive and process shipments as directed
- Efficiently and accurately process transactions as the cash wrap, including gift certificate sales and special shipping requests
- Assist with floor moves and other merchandising activities as needed
- Assist with inventory activities as directed, including cycle counts and quarterly inventory
- Assist with company store special events (e.g., cookbook signings)
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Positive, upbeat, energetic manner with a minimum of one year of retail or sales experience
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 lbs. on occasion, stand for several hours a day, climb ladders, bend, reach, twist, squat and kneel
- Computer literacy strongly preferred
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends on a regular basis
If you are interested in sharing your employment information, please download our employment application and contact us at: