2nd Shift (Full Time): Monday through Friday from 1:00pm – 9:30pm
The Manufacturing Cook’s responsibility is to consistently and accurately produce high quality gourmet products according to Stonewall Kitchens company standards.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Execute cooking activities for efficient manufacturing through daily review of production schedule and consultation with the Manufacturing Lead Cook.
- Cook and process product in accordance with company procedures and standards.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area throughout shift and at the end of the shift
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation for production inventory, and ensure daily production logs are accurate.
- Report any conditions that need attention to immediate supervisor.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Must be able to read, write English and be proficient in basic math functions.
- Experience with Industrial Cooking is preferred.
- Some experience with MS Office
- Previous experience in a position that requires multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to operate transfer pumps, electric can openers and other industrial kitchen equipment
- Ability to operate electrical and manual pallet jacks and forklifts a plus
- Must be ServSafe certified and cook certification training upon completion of one year in the position.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs at shoulder height. Must be able to bend, stretch in a physically demanding environment, and to stand for several hours at a time.
- Education, Experience and Skills here
If you are interested in sharing your employment information, please download our employment application and contact us at: