Manufacturing Kitchen Prep
Full-Time Year-Round (First Shift: Monday - Friday from 4:30am - 1:00pm; Second Shift: Monday through Friday from 2:00pm – 10:30pm)
The Kitchen Prep performs duties related to preparation and processing of products in accordance with Stonewall Kitchen recipes to assist the Lead Cook.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Assist Cooks with cooking and processing of product in accordance with company standards, including preparation of raw materials, preparation of kettles, set up of kettles to filler.
- Weighs, opens, measures, transfers and prepares ingredients for Cooks
- Assists Cooks as required and/or instructed to fulfill daily schedule
- Maintain cleanliness of work area throughout shift and at the end of the shift
- Report any conditions that need attention to appropriate manager.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs at shoulder height. Must be able to bend, stretch in a physically demanding environment. Must be able to stand for several hours at a time.
- Previous manufacturing experience, especially in the food industry, a plus.
- Ability to operate electrical and manual pallet jacks and fork lifts
- Must be proficient in basic math skills.
- Some experience with weights and measures and scales is helpful
- Ability to operate transfer pumps, electric can openers and other industrial kitchen equipment
If you are interested in sharing your employment information, please download our employment application and contact us at: