We are looking for a Full-Time / Year-Round Manufacturing Manager at our York location.
The Manufacturing Manager plans, directs, and coordinates all aspects of Stonewall Kitchen’s Manufacturing Operations. Is responsible for identifying long-term process improvements, equipment needs and developing programs and policies to support the effective execution of these functions.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Participates in planning and scheduling manufacturing operations.
- Develops and maintains quality standards for manufacturing processes and final product
- Train and supervise manufacturing employees for all phases of the manufacturing process, including development of technical and supervisory/leadership skills of staff in conjunction with Human Resources Manager
- Follow standard manufacturing conditions and monitoring the process by utilizing Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Manage the transition of new products from R&D to full production
- Identify and recommend equipment repairs, upgrades, and/or reconfigurations to maintain and/or improve production efficiency, quality standards, and other key factors
- Assist with the purchase of raw materials to ensure cost and quality standards as well as production schedules are met
- Supervise and delegate work to direct reports, including performance appraisals and corrective action as needed.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, manufacturing or related field or equivalent work experience in food manufacturing industry (CPIM a plus)
- Must be computer literate and an experienced Microsoft Windows User.
- Ability to troubleshoot manufacturing and quality related issues.
- 5+ years’ experience in a decision making position in the manufacturing industry, preferably food manufacturing
- Strong knowledge of quality standards for food industry required
- Demonstrated Leadership qualities
- Position requires interpersonal skills, communication skills including the ability to compromise, persuade, and negotiate.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and to stand for several hours at a time
If you are interested in sharing your employment information, please download our employment application and contact us at: