Full-Time Year-Round (3rd Shift Monday-Friday 8:30pm-5:00am)
The Sanitation Specialist is responsible to sanitize/clean the facility and production equipment according to the company’s procedures. This position has a basic understanding of the equipment and equipment’s function along with basic chemical applications awareness and can perform equipment tear downs.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Disassemble, clean and sanitize all manufacturing equipment as required by SWK sanitation procedures
- Clean and maintain manufacturing environment, and including equipment
- Learn and perform change-over and re-assembly of production equipment for next day’s run
- Documenting sanitation tasks performed on a day-to-day basis
- Maintain cleanliness of work area
- Report any conditions or issues that need attention to Sanitation Team Leader
- Works safely adhering to all safety procedures. Wears proper PPE. Keeps up to date on all information on the MSDS for all cleaning chemicals used in the cleaning process.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Previous cleaning/sanitation experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment as well as familiarity with FDA requirements
- Must be open to new ideas and change in procedures as well as adapt to different job functions.
- Good communication skills and mechanical aptitude a plus
- Must be able to bend, stretch, reach, climb ladders, lift and carry up to 50 lbs on occasion and stand for several hours at a time
If you are interested in sharing your employment information, please download our employment application and contact us at: