Part-Time Year-Round (Tuesday, Friday & Sunday starting at 6:45AM)
We are looking for a Part-Time/Year-Round Stock Associate at our Portsmouth, NH Company Store.
The Stock Associate is responsible for assisting in accurately and timely receiving and processing of store shipments. The Stock Associate assists stocking the sales floor in accordance with the visual merchandising guidelines and as directed by the store management team.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Receive, unpack, process, organize and store Company Store orders.
- Segregate received items and allocate to separate on site storage areas as needed.
- Ticket incoming goods with required price ticket information.
- Stock the sales floor in accordance with the visual merchandising guidelines.
- Prepare, obtain, and/or complete receiving paperwork, packing slips etc. as needed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist in weekly inventory cycle counting, including identifying issues that impact accuracy and report issues to store management for correction.
- Assist with bi-annual physical inventory.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area throughout shift.
- Assist with retail price changes, including printing updated price tickets and re-ticketing.
- Inspect incoming orders for damage and report issues to store management team.
- Wrap, pack and process product transfers.
- Research inventory discrepancies as directed.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Excel preferred), have basic math skills and a proficient use of a calculator.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. on a regular basis and to stand for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Must be able to climb ladders, bend, twist, reach, push and pull and perform repetitive motions.
- Must be able to move large quantities of merchandise with carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
If you are interested in sharing your employment information, please download our employment application and contact us at: