Part-Time Year-Round / Part-Time Seasonal
We are looking for Part-Time Year Round Store Associates at our North Conway, NH and Rochester, NH Company Stores.
We are looking for Part-Time Seasonal Store Associates at our York, ME, Portland, ME, North Conway, NH and Rochester, NH Company Stores.
The Store Associate is responsible for assisting guests in a helpful, positive manner while maintaining the appearance of the store to company standards and for assisting with operational and merchandising duties as directed.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Greet and assist guests and drive sales. Understand their needs and wants by offering assistance; explore possible options to meet their needs by providing product information and other services, including creation of gift baskets, discussion of special promotions, etc.
- Assist with stocking the shelves, tables and under stock cabinets; ensure all areas are stocked and sampling areas filled and clean for assigned zone throughout the shift
- Maintain store appearance, including cleaning, dusting, and keeping sampling areas free of spills
- Accurately receive and process incoming shipments as directed
- Efficiently and accurately process transactions at the cash registers
- Assist with floor moves and other visual merchandising activities as needed
- Assist with inventory activities as directed, including cycle counts and physical inventory
- Assist with company store special events and sales as needed
Education, Experience & Skills:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Friendly, positive, upbeat, energetic manner with previous retail or sales experience a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office preferred) and have basic math skills
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on occasion, stand several hours a day and climb ladders, bend, reach, squat, kneel, twist, push and pull and perform repetitive motions
- Must be able to move large quantities of merchandise with carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays, on a regular basis
If you are interested in sharing your employment information, please download our employment application and contact us at: