Store Key Holder
Part-Time Year-Round/Full-Time Year Round
We are looking for a Part-Time Key Holder at our Rochester, NH and Portsmouth, NH Company Stores.
We are looking for a Full-Time Key Holder at our Portsmouth, NH and National Harbor, MD Company Stores.
The Store Key Holder will take part in the opening and closing operations of the Company Store, as well as, assume responsibilities for store operations, including sales volume, outstanding guest service and inventory accuracy.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Assist guests and increase sales by providing exceptional guest utilizing the company’s G.U.E.S.T. guidelines.
- Serve as a role model and motivate sales associates in sales generation and guest service by making the guest experience the priority.
- Act as a training resource to educate the sales team to improve selling skills and achieve business goals.
- Effectively perform operational duties: opens and closes the store, register, and back office management procedures.
- Monitor inventory levels and communicate discrepancies to Managers.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- 1-3 years previous retail sales experience or management experience in a customer related field.
- Effective communication (written and verbal), organization and leadership skills.
- Ability to motivate and influence others through actions and examples.
- Computer literate ( Microsoft Office and Excel).
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on occasion, stand several hours a day and climb ladders, bend, and reach, squat, kneel, twist, push and pull and perform repetitive motions.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
If you are interested in sharing your employment information, please download our employment application and contact us at: