Stonewall Kitchen Launches New Products for July 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
June 26, 2015
Contact: Sheri Tripp, Marketing Manager
Stonewall Kitchen Launches New Products for July
York, Maine, June 26, 2015 — Award-winning specialty food manufacturer, Stonewall Kitchen announces the launch of more than 20 new products for July 2015.
“This launch features fun, bold flavors that are perfect for everyday cooking and upcoming holiday entertaining,” said Janine Somers, Director of Marketing. “Our two new drink mixers, Apple Cider and Apple Cranberry are light, refreshing and make the perfect holiday cocktail. Our new Ranch Aioli, Kale & Arugula Pesto, Curry Ketchup and traditional Farmhouse Ketchup give new flavor experiences to everyday foods with their delicious combinations of robust spices and ingredients. One product sure to please this season is our new Dark Chocolate Cherry Sauce. Smooth and creamy, it tastes just like classic chocolate covered cherries, but in a jar. It’s simply delicious. We love using it with ice cream, baked goods and even coffee!”
New Products Include:
- Dessert Sauce: Dark Chocolate Cherry
- Condiments: Curry Ketchup, Farmhouse Ketchup, Ranch Aioli
- Drink Mixers (seasonal): Apple Cider and Apple Cranberry
- Pesto: Kale & Arugula
- Biscuity Bites: Classic Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Parmesan Sun-Dried Tomato Basil, White Cheddar & Rosemary
- Potato Sticks: Garlic Parmesan
- Dried Soup Mixes: Fiesta Chicken; Lentil Sausage; Mama’s Italian Wedding; New England Chicken Stew; New England Corn Chowder
- Chocolate Bars (seasonal): Dark Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt; Dark Chocolate Sea Salt; Milk Chocolate Almond Caramel; Milk Chocolate Toffee Pretzel Sea Salt; Milk Chocolate Pumpkin Spice
- Holiday Confections: Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark; Dark Chocolate Peppermint Graham; Peppermint Tree Cookie; Rocky Road Bark
- Fine Home Keeping: New seasonal scent, New England Holiday. Product line includes: Dish Soap, Hand Lotion, Hand Soap and Soy Candle
- Grab & Go (seasonal): Fall Mornings; Apple Breakfast; Fall Pasta
- Bacon Gift: includes, Maple Bacon Onion Jam, Maple Bacon Aioli, Boozy Bacon Barbecue Sauce
- Holiday Batter Bowl Gift (seasonal)
“Our creative in-house designers have developed beautiful holiday packaging,” said Somers. “The design suggests celebrating the simple beauty of a classic New England winter. With cardinals perching in the birch trees and traditional and festive holiday plaids, each highly visible execution is sure to attract customers looking for high quality, ready to give gifts.” The 2015 Holiday Collection Includes: Blueberry Breakfast, Cheese Pairing, Cocktail Party, Farmhouse Breakfast, Grilling, Italian Dinner, Sampler, Jam Tree, Mustard Tree, Wild Maine Blueberry Jam Box, Holiday Jam Box, Pepper Jelly Collection and Classic Jam Collection.
About Stonewall Kitchen
Stonewall Kitchen is a leading specialty food producer headquartered in York, Maine. Founded in 1991 by partners Jonathan King and Jim Stott, the two established themselves selling jams and jellies at local farmers’ markets, fairs and festivals with their flavorful line of distinctive and high quality food items. Over time, they expanded their product line to include sauces, condiments, mustards and baking mixes. Today, Stonewall Kitchen is known for its innovative product development, beautiful packaging, stunning retail spaces and exceptional customer service. It boasts more than 6,000 wholesale accounts nationwide and internationally, thriving catalog and web divisions and 10 retail Company Stores along the East Coast. As winners of 28 prestigious awards from the Specialty Food Association and the recipient of the coveted Outstanding Product Line Honors three times, Stonewall Kitchen is proud to be one of the most awarded specialty food companies in the country. For more information about Stonewall Kitchen, please visit: www.stonewallkitchen.com.