Stonewall Kitchen to Host Second Annual "Battle of the Food Trucks" Event
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
June 17, 2015
Contact: Sheri Tripp, Marketing Manager
Stonewall Kitchen to host Second Annual “Battle of the Food Trucks” Event
York, Maine, June 17, 2015 — Award-winning specialty food manufacturer, Stonewall Kitchen will host its Second Annual “Battle of the Food Trucks” on Saturday, Aug. 1 from 4 to 7p.m. at Stonewall Kitchen Headquarters, Back Parking Lot, located at 2 Stonewall Ln, York, ME 03909.
“We are super excited to host our second annual Food Truck event and can’t wait to welcome back some familiar faces as well as welcome some new ones,” said Janine Somers, Director of Marketing. “We’ve really upped the ante this year with even more trucks, live music and other great entertainment. The hard part will be trying to save room to try food from each truck!”
Participating food trucks and companies include:
- Belle’s on Wheels
- Cannoli Joe’s
- CN Shawarma
- Finest Kind Tea
- Fishin’ Ships
- Little Jamaica – Portland’s Island Flava
- Love Kupcakes
- Mainely Burgers
- Each food truck will provide small bites featuring Stonewall Kitchen products for the first hour of the event.
- Attendees can vote for “best menu item featuring a Stonewall Kitchen product.”
- The truck with the most votes will win a prize from Stonewall Kitchen.
- Food trucks’ regular menu items will be available for purchase.
- Rizing Tide, a five piece, rock cover band, will provide entertainment.
- The event will also feature giveaways and a raffle. The raffle item is a large basket filled with new and exciting Stonewall Kitchen products, valued at $180.00.
- Small bites and giveaways are while supplies last.
- There is no cost to attend. Event is open to all ages.
About Stonewall Kitchen
Stonewall Kitchen is a leading specialty food producer headquartered in York, Maine. Founded in 1991 by partners Jonathan King and Jim Stott, the two established themselves selling jams and jellies at local farmers’ markets, fairs and festivals with their flavorful line of distinctive and high quality food items. Over time, they expanded their product line to include sauces, condiments, mustards and baking mixes. Today, Stonewall Kitchen is known for its innovative product development, beautiful packaging, stunning retail spaces and exceptional customer service. It boasts more than 6,000 wholesale accounts nationwide and internationally, thriving catalog and web divisions and 10 retail Company Stores along the East Coast. As winners of 28 prestigious awards from the Specialty Food Association and the recipient of the coveted Outstanding Product Line Honors three times, Stonewall Kitchen is proud to be one of the most awarded specialty food companies in the country. For more information about Stonewall Kitchen, please visit: www.stonewallkitchen.com.