Made With Our
- 2 (6-inch) pita breads
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Champagne Mustard
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 lettuce leaves, washed and patted dry
- 3 ounces thinly sliced chicken, turkey breast or ham
- 3 ounces thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 Tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
- 4 very thin slices onion
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced, optional
- Alfalfa sprouts, optional
- Slice off a narrow wedge from one edge of each pita and carefully open.
- Combine Maine Maple Champagne Mustard with mayonnaise in a small bowl, liberally brush onto insides of pita pockets.
- Add lettuce, chicken, cheese, sun-dried tomato and onion.
- Add avocado and alfalfa sprouts, if desired, and serve.