- 3-5 large sea scallops per person
- Stonewall Kitchen Wasabi Ginger Sauce
- Stonewall Kitchen California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Toss scallops with California Extra Virgin Olive Oil and place flat side down in a heavy skillet or cast iron pan pre-heated to medium-high.
- Once bottom side has browned turn over and continue to cook until browned on other side and desired doneness is achieved.
- Remove from pan and place scallops in a puddle of Wasabi Ginger Sauce and garnish plate with sprig of fresh chive or julienne of scallion.
- Alternatively, you can place cooked scallops on plate, drizzle with Wasabi Ginger Sauce and serve with mixed field green salad, fresh citrus fruit sections and crusty bread.