- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup red and yellow bell pepper, seeded and 1/4-inch dice
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Peach Salsa
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan, bring water, salt and butter to a boil.
- Add couscous, stir quickly, and remove from heat.
- Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- While couscous is standing, heat olive oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add bell pepper and sauté until tender.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add green onion and garlic, sauté 1-2 minutes.
- Add Peach Salsa and heat.
- Toss salsa mixture with couscous and serve
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients