- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Creamy Peanut Butter or Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup plus 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Strawberry Jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together the butter and Peanut Butter until fluffy.
- Add 1/4 cup granulated sugar and the brown sugar and beat until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt and sift into the peanut butter mixture. Mix until uniform and smooth.
- Pull pieces of dough and roll between your hands to form 1-inch balls.
- Place cookie balls on a greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Make an indentation on each ball with your thumb or spoon, fill the indentation with approximately 1/4 teaspoon Strawberry Jam. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown on the edges. Cool on wire rack.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.