- 1 1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Creamy Peanut Butter, room temperature
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar, sifted
- 8 ounces Mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Stonewall Kitchen Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- 1/4 cup English toffee bits
- Stonewall Kitchen Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce, heated until pourable
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Crush chocolate graham crackers in a food processor fitted with a metal blade or by placing the crackers in a zip-lock bag and crushing them with a rolling pin.
- Add melted butter and 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar to the crumbs and mix. Place crumbs in a 9-inch pie pan, pressing to line bottom and sides of the pan. Bake crust 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- In a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment combine the Creamy Peanut Butter, 1 cup confectioner's sugar, Mascarpone cheese, and Pure Vanilla Extract. Mix on medium speed until combined making sure to not over mix. Gently fold in whipped cream and chocolate morsels. Spread the filling evenly in the baked crumb crust.
- Sprinkle the pecans and English toffee bits over the top of the pie. Generously drizzle Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce over the top of the pie. Chill pie until ready to serve.