Made With Our
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1/2 cup finely chopped toasted almonds plus 12 blanched almonds for garnish
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup plus 1 1/2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 firm ripe Anjou or other pear, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Pear Marmalade, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine almonds, flour, the 1/2 cup of sugar, cinnamon, lemon zest and butter in a food processor. Pulse until just mixed and crumbly. Do not over-process. Pat mixture into pie crust.
- Place pear slices in an overlapping pattern over almond mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining sugar on top, and bake in the middle of the oven until crust is golden and almond mixture begins to bubble, about 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, carefully brush with Lemon Pear Marmalade, and place remaining almonds around outside of fruit.
- Let pie stand for about 10 minutes, then cut into slices and serve.