- 1 prebaked pizza crust
- 3/4 cup Ricotta cheese
- 2-4 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Basil Pesto or Garlic Pesto Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced and seeded
- 1/2 cup green, red or yellow bell pepper (or combination of all three), sliced
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine the Ricotta cheese and milk, starting with 2 Tablespoons, adding additional as needed to get the ricotta to a thin, spreadable consistency. Spread over pizza crust.
- Top Ricotta cheese with the pesto or pizza sauce, then layer the Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, vegetables and olives.
- Bake pizza pie on a pizza stone or cookie sheet for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese melts and bubbles.
- Top with fresh ground pepper and parsley flakes. Serve immediately.