- 2 teaspoons shallot, minced
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Pink Grapefruit Marmalade
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups canola oil
- In food processor briefly pulse shallot until broken into small pieces.
- Add vinegar, Pink Grapefruit Marmalade, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Blend until mixture is smooth.
- With food processor on, drizzle in oil until combined.
- Alternative method: Finely chop one shallot, put it in a bowl with vinegar, Pink Grapefruit Marmalade, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Whisk. Slowly drizzle in oil, whisking constantly, until combined.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.