- 1 large baked pizza crust
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 3 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Onion Jam
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1/2 pound shredded fresh mozzarella cheese, blotted dry on paper towels
- 6 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 17 sun-dried tomatoes, blotted on paper towels
- 1/2-1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Position rack as close to heat (not broiler) as possible.
- Place crust on a baking sheet. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When hot add onion and sauté until lightly colored, 3-4 minutes.
- Add Roasted Garlic Onion Jam, balsamic vinegar and water, stirring to melt jam and evaporate vinegar, about 1 minute. Set aside.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over pizza crust. Sprinkle on about 3 Tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese. Add onions, sun-dried tomatoes, oregano, remaining Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake until cheese is hot and bubbling, 10-12 minutes. Remove and let stand at least 5 minutes before cutting into 8 slices and serving.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.