Made With Our
- 2 (1-inch thick) boneless pork chops
- 1 Tablespoon Stonewall Kitchen California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Fig & Ginger Jam
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh fig halves, for garnish
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. When the oil and the pan are hot, add the pork. Sear each side until brown. Remove pork.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add shallots to the pan and cook until translucent.
- Return pork to the pan; add wine and Fig & Ginger Jam. Cook, covered, on medium heat until pork is cooked through. 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pork pieces and cover to keep warm.
- Return pan to stove, and allow liquid to boil until reduced.
- Pour sauce over pork pieces.