- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 rack of lamb (about 1 1/4 pounds; 8 chops), well trimmed
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs from French bread
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh thyme sprigs (optional)
- Whisk mustard, garlic and thyme in small bowl to blend.
- Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper. Place lamb on baking sheet, rounded side up.
- Spread mustard mixture evenly over lamb. (Can be prepared up to 6 hours ahead. Refrigerate uncovered)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Stir breadcrumbs and oil in heavy medium skillet over medium heat until crumbs begin to crisp, about 5 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Press crumbs onto mustard coating on lamb.
- Roast lamb until thermometer inserted into center registers 125 degrees F. for rare, about 25 minutes. Garnish with thyme sprigs if desired, and serve.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients