Raise Your Glass (with Wine Pairings)
Good food and good wine just make sense.
- Date: Saturday, April 15th, 2017
- Time: 6pm — 7:30pm
- Instructor: SOMMELIER Jessica Michaud
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- Radishes with Fresh Churned Butter and Salt over Housemade Sliced Ciabatta Toast
- Lamb Chops with a Sweet Pea, Pistachio and Mint Pesto [served with crispy lemon-scented potatoes]
- Apricot Sorbet with a Sugar-Dusted Palmier Cookie