Made With Our
- 6 large peaches, cut into wedges
- Grated zest of one lemon
- 1 (13-ounce) jar Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 package Stonewall Kitchen Traditional Scone Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup blanched almonds, toasted, and finely chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons white sugar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Lightly butter a 2 quart non-reactive baking dish.
- In a medium sized bowl, toss together, peaches, lemons zest, jam and cornstarch. Pour into prepared dish.
- Follow directions on box for scones, adding cinnamon with the dry ingredients and the almonds with the butter.
- Blend scone mix and drop by spoonful over the jam mixture in an irregular pattern. Sprinkle top with 2 Tablespoons sugar.
- Bake until crust is browned and fruit is hot, 15-20 minutes.