- 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3-cup flour
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Seedless Raspberry Jam
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons fresh chives, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Pound chicken breast to 1/2-inch thickness. Dredge breasts in flour to lightly coat on each side. Salt and pepper on each side. Sauté chicken breasts until golden. Remove chicken to a baking dish and place in the oven while the sauce is made.
- Remove excess oil from the skillet. Add shallots and sauté until tender. Add the vermouth and simmer until reduced by half.
- Add the raspberry jam, lime juice and salt. Stir and heat until combined.
- Check chicken to make sure it is cooked through and the juices run clear. Add the chicken back to the skillet. Cover with sauce. Serve garnished with chopped chives.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.