- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups quick oats
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almonds, fine chop
- 12 Tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Seedless Raspberry Jam
- 1/4 teaspoon pure almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9x9-inch square pan.
- Mix flour, oats, sugars, baking soda, almond extract, salt and nuts together in a mixing bowl fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Add butter and beat 2 minutes until crumbs form.
- Press 2/3 of the crumb mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Spread jam over crust, sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Bake 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting into bars.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.