Recipe for Success
Chef Cmar demystifies how to create this sophisticated summer menu.
- Date: Saturday, August 25th, 2018
- Time: 11:30am — 1pm
- Instructor: Chef Stonewall Kitchen Chef Instructor
Save 10% on products at the Cooking School Store the day of your class!
All fees are refundable and/or transferable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Seating is first-come, first-served. For group reservations of 5+ seats, five business days must be provided in order to receive a full refund. If we must cancel a class, those signed up will be contacted by phone and a full refund will be issued. If you require handicapped seating arrangements, please call our Guest Services team Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.Your card will be charged on the day of your cooking class. [DETAILS]
- House-made Fettuccini with a Stewed Eggplant, Olive and Preserved Lemon Sauce garnished with Cherry Tomatoes and Parmesan
- Seared Salmon with Artichokes cooked in White Wine and Olive Oil, served with Blanched Garbanzo Beans and Asparagus topped with Black Olive Mayo
- Layers of Puff Pastry and Bavarian Crème, Toasted Pistachios, Milk Chocolate and Orange and Vanilla Ice Cream