This is a delicious appetizer or late night snack with a dessert wine.
- 12 slices of a baguette (broiled or grilled)
- Roquefort, Gorgonzola or Cheddar cheese
- Stonewall Kitchen Fig & Walnut Butter or Stonewall Kitchen Fig Raisin Chutney
- Fresh figs
- Slice a baguette on the diagonal into 1/2" pieces; broil or grill baguette pieces
- Spread each baguette slice with either Roquefort, Gorgonzola or Cheddar cheese, then a generous portion of Stonewall Kitchen Fig & Walnut Butter or Stonewall Kitchen Fig Raisin Chutney.
- Arrange on a serving dish and garnish with fresh figs (halved), broiled or grilled and drizzled with honey.
- Place about a teaspoon of mascarpone on each half.