Saga Blue Cheese Stuffed Prosciutto Wrapped Dates With Sweet Balsamic Reduction
- 1 package medjool dates
- 4 oz. Saga blue cheese
- 1/4 lb thinly sliced prosciutto cut into thirds vertically
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Stonewall Kitchen Champagne Shallot Mustard, for dipping
- Toothpicks for serving
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- On stovetop heat balsamic vinegar and sugar and reduce to about half. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Cut dates in half or quarters, depending on size. Stuff date with a little bit of blue cheese and then wrap with prosciutto. Use a toothpick to keep prosciutto in place.
- Place wrapped dates on sheet pan and heat in oven about ten minutes or until prosciutto turns a bit crispy.
- Remove from oven and drizzle sweet balsamic reduction over stuffed dateds.