Shrimp Salsa Appetizer
A tasty beginning to any meal!
- 1 cup of your favorite Stonewall Kitchen Salsa, drained
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon canned chipotle chilies, chopped
- 4 pounds medium shrimp, peeled, de-veined and cooked
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Mix first four ingredients together in a bowl and chill. This can be made up to two days ahead. Any of your favorite Stonewall Kitchen Salsas will be delicious; try our Pineapple Chipotle Salsa, Mango Lime Salsa or Fresh Peach Salsa, or more!
- Fill a large bowl with cubed or chipped ice.
- Place small bowl of salsa in center of ice filled bowl.
- Place cooked shrimp around that bowl, on top of the ice.
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro and enjoy!