Pan Fried Maine Lobster Cakes with Spicy Corn Relish - Makes four 2 oz. lobster cakes or eight small appetizers
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tablespoon red onion, small dice
- 2 Tablespoons red peppers, small dice
- 2 Tablespoons ribs celery, small dice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 lb. Maine lobster meat, cooked and roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Corn Relish
- Combine all ingredients, except Spicy Corn Relish, in non-reactive bowl until well mixed.
- Portion into cakes, four -2 oz. cakes or eight-1 oz. cakes. Heat 2 Tablespoons olive oil in non-stick pan and sauté until golden brown and heated throughout.
- Use Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Corn Relish for garnish.