Fig and Ginger Salsa
You will just love this! One taste and you'll never go back to the plain tomato variety!
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Fig and Ginger Jam
- 2 large (10.5 oz) cans madarin Oranges, drained
- 1 large red onion, peeled and finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 large ripe nectarines, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 3-5 scallions, ends cut off, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all of the above ingredients. Toss gently.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving to allow the flavors to meld.