Saga Blue Cheese Stuffed Prosciutto Wrapped Dates
With Sweet Balsamic Reduction
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On stovetop heat Aged Balsamic Vinegar and sugar and reduce to about half. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Cut dates in half or quarters, depending on size. Stuff date with a little bit of blue cheese and then wrap with prosciutto. Use a toothpick to keep prosciutto in place.
- Place wrapped dates on sheet pan and heat in oven about ten minutes or until prosciutto turns a bit crispy.
- Remove from oven and drizzle sweet balsamic reduction over stuffed dates.
- Offer a bowl of Caramelized Onion Mustard for dipping and enjoy!