A great and easy appetizer or snack!
- 1 loaf crusty French bread
- 6 oz. Stonewall Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 oz. Asiago cheese, shredded
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Vegetable Bruschetta Spread
- 1 bunch watercress
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cut bread into triangles or desired shape
- Brush bread slices with Stonewall Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Toast bread in oven until golden brown. Let cool.
- Place small amount of Roasted Vegetable Bruschetta Spread on bread slices
- Place a pinch of shredded Asiago cheese on top of each bread slice
- Place in warm oven for a few minutes to lightly melt the cheese
- Place 3 or 4 bruschetta on an appetizer plate
- Garnish plate with watercress and quartered cherry tomatoes.
- Serve at once