- 1 pound pre-made meatballs or 30 of your homemade special meatballs (cooked)
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Honey Barbecue Sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- One 14 ounce can diced tomatoes in green chilies (chefs recommend Hunts brand)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Stonewall Kitchen Maine Sea Salt and Mixed Peppercorns, to taste
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Sauté onions, garlic and jalapeno until soft.
- Add the Stonewall Kitchen Honey Barbecue Sauce and tomatoes and stir to blend.
- Add the meatballs and simmer on low heat for about 30 minutes or until meatballs are heated through.
- Add cilantro and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in an attractive bowl with skewers.
Some Helpful Suggestions...