Sesame Shrimp with Dipping Sauce
- 30 medium uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Cilantro Lime Dressing
For the shrimp:
- Pour one bottle of Stonewall Kitchen Cilantro Lime Dressing into a glass bowl or dish large enough to hold 30 shrimp.
- Marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator, turning two or three times during marinating.
- Spread the sesame seeds onto a large plate and dip each shrimp into the sesame seeds. Set aside.
- Preheat broiler to high. Place shrimp on a foil lined pan and broil shrimp 6 inches away from broiler, about 2 minutes, turn and broil on other side until shrimp are golden.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces. We suggest our Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce, Curried Mango Grille Sauce or Wasabi Ginger Sauce.